Monday, June 11, 2012

{Spark} Nashville

spark 1 noun- anything that activates or stimulates; inspiration or catalyst.

As I was reading one of my favorite blogs, Oh, Hello Friend, I was inspired by her section called Inspire:Lovely and decided I wanted to do something along those lines. So..... here's take one: NASHVILLE!!!

Nashville is one of my favorite places to visit. I love the mixture of country and hollywood (NashVegas, baby!) It's a place where everyone can be as creative and outgoing as they want.
Anyway, here are a few things that remind me of Nashville.....

This one's a given.

 
This is where I would LOVE to go to collage...

A Lasting Impression written by Tamera Alexander
This book is amazing! It's setting is the Belmont Mansion and Nashville.


Crazy Town by Jason Aldean

So, this is actually the Bellsouth tower...
 I know, shocker to me too.

Some very handsome country musicians such as Easton Corbin...
P.S. He just happens to have gone to college at the University of Florida... Go Gators!

 
Here is one of my favorites... Amazing musicians who have yet to be discovered, like my Uncle Tommy.


To wrap this post up, here's one that I have been thinking about since I made the title for this post:
 Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift
What other thing would be more suitable for this post? You got sparks and Nashville here!

What do you think about when you think of Nashville? 
Comment and let me know! 

(all photo sources are found by clicking the links)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from friends...