Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Time Is Here!


What time is it? Summer time! Okay I know this is a throw back but it's perfect for this post... and who doesn't love High School Musical?


Here are a few fun things you can do this summer...

1. Go to a waterpark
2. Find fun DIY projects and do them
3. Re-organize your room
4. Take a road trip
5. Play outside in the sprinkler
6. Go treasure hunting (Thrifting)
7. Have a summer party (Pool party/ Cookout)
8. Sleep in
9. Go fishing
10. Go to the beach


Do you have any fun ideas for the summer?







1 comment:

  1. I just found you via Just a Little creativity. So love the HSM quote!! I am 28 but still love those movies and totally have the soundtracks. We can just say its for my littles:> Now following along your cute blog:> Stop by and say hi if you want:>

    www.blissfulanddomestic.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from friends...