Tuesday, July 3, 2012

{Spark} New Orleans, LA

spark 1 noun- anything that activates or stimulates; inspiration or catalyst.



Hi friends, I'm back! So sorry I have been neglecting my blog this past week. It's been insanely crazy yet amazing. Maybe you'll here more later. 

Anyway, part of why I abandoned my blog last week was to take a family trip to New Orleans. We had a blast! I think I have officially become a blogger at heart. The whole time I was there I was taking pictures of everything I thought would be fun for a Spark post. I ended up taking around 100 pictures so I won't use all of them, just my favorites. 

Take a look! 

 We found a street named Arabella!
 
 The Audubon aquarium

The Audubon insectarium 

There are tons of cute little old houses 
like this. Love it! 

Best photobomb! Check out the butterfly in the 
back groundWe got to watch him come out of his cocoon!

The Mercedes Benz Superdome 

 Beignets from Cafe Du Monde. Heaven on earth!

Cool bridge on the water

A butterfly quote from the insectarium

 The French Market
Where we ate dinner. Amazing!

 The Audubon zoo

We had a blast in New Orleans this past week! Have you been? If so, what was your favorite thing you did?



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from friends...