Tuesday, July 24, 2012

{Travels} Africa: We're Back!

Hi friends! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I promise it was for a good cause. I was actually in Africa on a missions trip with my step-dad's ministry, Fathers Heart. I went with him last year and got to go again this year, thankfully. 


It was an amazing opportunity and I would like to share with you what happened. While I was there I wrote in my journal each day about what we did. Some of my thoughts, some details, and some expectations, but all of it was a life changing experience. 

This week I'm going to post one journal entry a day along with pictures of what we did on that day. As you read remember that everything that happened was all God's doing. It wasn't because of me or anyone else on our team, it was all His power. He is so amazing!

I hope you enjoy an inside look at my Africa trip! 






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from friends...