Thursday, August 2, 2012

{Friday Letters} Watermelon and Grapes

Photobucket


So, I'm going to try this deal of Friday Letters over at Adventures of Newlyweds (obviously you don't have to be a newlywed to do this). I'm just gonna jump in and figure it out as I go... Hope you enjoy!


Dear Watermelon and Grapes,
Thank you for being so delicious! You are the perfect snack for me! Healthy and good? Who could get any better?
Now Grape, I hear that your a little self conscience of your size but don't be. So you're a little plump, that just makes you more desirable! Don't try to be small, the small ones are never good. 
Watermelon, I heard you're afraid you're breaking out. The black spots? Those are seeds. Don't worry, we spit them out after we eat you. We actually have contests for them, you should be honored.
Thank you guys for being such fantastic snacks! Your amazing. Don't try to change who you are, that would ruin everything. Just be you! See you soon! 













Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha I'm over here dying laughing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. I just found you from the link up!!! Totally adorable!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that watermelon pic!

    have a great Sunday! drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from friends...