Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hunger Games

So, I absolutely love the Hunger Games. I was so excited for the movie to come out and today is the day! Finally it's here!
In honor of my Hunger Games love, I put together a little collection of things I found on Etsy. In my opinion, these things captured the heart of the Hunger Games. Some of them you may not get unless you read the books (which I HIGHLY recommend).
Guess what else is cool about these things. The most expensive is $36! These things are cute and cheap, please check out the stores by clicking on the picture :)
Anyway, here they are!


This is amazing! Anyone notice the meaning of
this? I want it!
These are so cute! I love them!
Love this saying and want this necklace :)
This may or may not be one of my favorite quotes :)
See how much detail this bracelet captures!
I loved Finnick...
I absolutely want this. It's so beautiful!

Last and certainly the most amusing to me...

 The text you get from your Hunger Games fanatic brother taunting you. Thanks bro love you to!


Yeah so that was my little hunger games collection! Trust me there was a whole lot more I loved but I had to be picky.
Some may wonder why I don't have a team Gale or Peeta item. See, I have this issue, I loved both of them! I think they were both amazing, and sweet, and handsome, and loving, and caring, and well yeah, you get it right? It was very hard for me to chose a team so I just didn't.
I love the way it ended. It was perfect.
In the movie I almost cried when Katniss and Peeta kissed for the first time (You know, when he was in the cave) and the showed Gale's face. I honestly was closer to crying at that moment then I was when Rue died, even though I was really close to crying then too.
Anyway, before I start going on and on about how much I loved the movie and the books (Honestly, the books more) I will leave you with this...
May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor...

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. WOW - how neat - these could be a gift to someone who has everything...b/c I bet they wouldn't have any of these items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the entire COLLECTION! Can't wait for the second movie! Sigh...
    Found you thru the once a month blog hop!
    New Follower! YAY!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..that is a fabulous collection!! and there is definitely a market for this!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great! I love the bracelet with the "You love me. Real or not real" quote. Thanks again for linking up to the CHQ blog hop! Hope to see you next week! Bring a friend!! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from friends...