Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My New Florida and Southern Blogger Buttons


I'm proudly a southern blogger! Yes, I do live in the south. I love sweet tea and I say "yall" all the time. One of my favorite sports to watch is racing and I love to live on a lot of land. When a daddy has a beautiful girl we say "You'd better get your shot gun ready." (some of you will get this later). But listen, I am not a redneck, I'm just a little bit country, please don't get me confused.
Any of this sound like you? Let me know by commenting below! 
 

I'm also a Florida blogger. I actually don't really like going to the beach that much, but I have that option everyday. It's burning up hot here in the summer but not just the warm hot, it's humid hot. In the winter? It's not freezing but not cold. My favorite season down here is fall, it' perfect weather!


Are you a southern blogger or Florida blogger? Click on these buttons, which should be on your left, and put them on your blog! Make sure to link up and let us know that your out there!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Sweet tea is the BEST. I'm a "southern blogger" too! I'm in Georgia.

    Thanks so much for linking up with the Creative Headquarters Blog Hop! I hope you'll be joining us next week too! Stop by again tomorrow evening for our Keep Calm and Link Up party...it's going to be a blast. I'm your newest follower :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I'm in California, BUT I'm originally from South Florida, so technically I qualify, right?! :)
    I'm following you now, and wanted to thank you for linking up at the CHQ Blog Hop, and like Meredith said you are invited to our linky party, which is LIVE now! http://chase-thestar.blogspot.com/2012/08/keep-calm-and-link-up-1.html

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Barbara @ Chase the Star

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from friends...