Thursday, August 2, 2012

{Spark} Old School

spark 1 noun- anything that activates or stimulates; inspiration or catalyst.

We're goin old school this week! All the way back to my childhood! Okay, so maybe it's not that old, but ya know, it feels that way to me.
Here's basically an open door to my childhood! This is obviously not everything that reminds me of my childhood but it's a pretty good bit.
Hope you enjoy!

7th Heaven. Seriously loved this show!
 
Fashion Plates... I had a Barbie one :)

 
Fishing game... can occupy a kid for hours




My favorite: My Little Pony! My mommy gave me her old ones :) 


The little Polly Pockets. Once, again my mommy gave me her old ones
 
Sesame Street. Mahna Mahna!




You know the McDonalds plush toys? Yeah, love them!

These were like some of the best years of my life! Could any of you relate? What reminds you of your childhood?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I loooved the fashion plates! So much fun!

    Thanks for linking up to the CHQ blog hop! Hope to see you again next Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from friends...