Friday, September 21, 2012

Make Easy Photo Collages with CollageIt




I love learning about photography and photo-editing, it's becoming one of my favorite hobbies. 
So, when I had the chance to review CollageIt, a cool new downloadable photo program, I immediately took it! It seemed like the perfect opportunity to practice my skills.
 
About CollageIt
CollageIt is an automatic and easy to use app that helps people create eye-catching photo collages in no time on Mac OS X & Windows. It has many features that allow users to make collages effortlessly. Some of the highlighted features include:
1. Simply add your photos to your collage; using “Random Layout” to generate layout automatically and customize collage; then export and share your collage. It is just as easy as 1, 2, 3.

2. 4 collage styles: Mosaic, Grid, Center and Pile; and 30+ templates in total.

3. Easily personalize collage by adjusting photo number, photo space, page margin, rotation, sparse, and so on. Decorate collage with photo border and shadow.

4. Save collage as an image file; set as desktop wallpaper; share through Email; or print it out instantly.

This description pretty much sums it up. 
While the instructions are somewhat hard to understand, it's very easy to figure it out as you go. 
In CollageIt you can altar the amount of pictures used, the way the pictures are scattered, and, you're able to put a border on your collage.

One thing you can not do on CollageIt is move pictures. Once you have the picture into the collage you aren't able to move it around if you wanted to center it. Well, maybe you are able to and I just haven't figured it out yet, but I don't think you can. Perhaps in the CollageIt Pro series you're able to do more editing.
 
As is is, CollageIt is perfect for what it is made for, making basic fun photo collages. 


Here are some of the collages I made-


 Africa
 

Washington DC

   
Blog Photos


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from friends...