Sunday, October 21, 2012

Meet Cherished Bliss and Simply Klassic Design- Our Week Three Scavenger Hunt Sponsors

Another week has come and gone in our Fall Pinterest Scavenger Hunt.
On Monday, we're entering our fourth and final week, but you can still jump in any time and enter to win some great prizes, like the $56 prize package from this past week.

I'd like to give a big shout out to the sponsors who are part of that prize- Cherished Bliss and Simply Klassic Design.




Week Three Prize Package:

One month of advertisement space on Cherished Bliss (value $26)
Which includes an intro post, option for a giveaway, and shout outs on social media sites! 


Cherished Bliss is a blog written by a busy mama and wife, where she shares about her life and whatever project she's currently working on. She says "Everything I do is inspired by my family from furniture, decor, crafting, sewing, and more! I try to do a little of everything Stop by to see where in my adventure I am... and I'll probably be drinking coffee!"

******************************************************

Blog header redesign from Simply Klassic Design (value $30)  



If you haven't started playing yet, but this sounds like a prize you'd love to win (especially helpful if you're a blogger), don't worry because our winners aren't chosen until the entire scavenger hunt is over. 

Enjoy!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from friends...