Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!




Hey friends! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas!  Did you get all you asked for on your Christmas list? Did your kids catch Santa this year? 
Anyway, remember the reason we celebrate the day, Jesus was born to save us. Isn't that the best Christmas gift ever? This past Sunday my Pastor said "We celebrate the day, not the date." How true is that? 

This Christmas I was able to see all my family (that lives in the same state). It was a busy, crazy, memorable, fun day. I actually slept in the latest I ever have on Christmas morning. Eight o'clock! Then I had Christmas with my dad until about mid-day and had Christmas with my mom. Yes, I got a lot of presents. I also spent a lot of time with my family, which was great! I'm blessed to have such an amazing family. 



 Did you do Elf on the Shelf? See ideas like this and more at Just a Little Creativity!

 The priceless "Oh my gosh!" face.

Merry Christmas once again everyone! Please share your Christmas story in the comments below, or link up your Christmas post here
Can't wait to hear them!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from friends...